• 16 Bit Digital Audio Converter Unit
• EasyTouch user Adjustable Amplifier with Volume Settings
• On-Off Controls
• Modular Plug in Design
• Operates on 2 standard 9v Batteries (Not Included)
• LED Power Indicators
• Digitizer Unit Measures: 70mm X 33mm X 20mm / 2.75" X 1.3" X .75" (without battery)
• 2 X 2W @ 8 Ohm Pre-wired Dual Helmet Speakers with full wiring harness.
• Long connection leads for custom wiring
• Low Power Consumption w/ Battery Saver Mode
• Ultra-Light Noise Canceling Comfortable Electret Microphone Headset :
- User Selectable: Over-The-Head or Helmet Boom Configuration
• Installation Kit
• Tools & Easy to follow Installation Instructions.
• All Necessary installation hardware, tools, instructions, velcro, etc.
Plug the included microphone (can be mounted either over-the-head style or Boom Microphone) into the standard 3.5mm (1/8") input jack, and then plug the included dual vent helmet speakers into the 3.5mm (1/8") output jack. Attach a 9v battery and turn unit on. When you speak into the microphone, the digital processor digitizes your voice, and alters the frequency, modulation, and tone so you sound like a First Order Stormtrooper.
The sound is then converted back to an analog signal and output through the mini jack. Plug in the Amplifier. Then plug in the Dual Vent Helmet Speakers. The Amplifier Module drives twin tuned Speakers, and has a built in volume Control, makes adjusting the volume with a gloved hand simple and easy.
Entire system is contained within the Helmet. No External wires.
You can also add an ipod, or an additional amplifier or change speakers, or whatever you like since the output is a standard analog signal.
The static burst sound is not automatic!
The sound is generated by blowing a small puff of air onto the microphone.
STORMTROOPER PRO SERIES FIRST ORDER VOICE CHANGER SPEAKER HELMET SYSTEM